Tuesday, April 26, 2005

:-(

Hello, did anyone know giving up is really hard? I try to give up on everything especially love and yet it undoubtably fails. I come back to a thing out of my control even simple things like doing bead work which I don't like that much. I wish I could give up but since I can't I will give up trying to give up which may also be out of my control, at least subconciounce control. Oh well did I mention that I hate love beacause it hates me? I did now, poetry might come in handy I haven't written a poem in over a month beacause of lack of things to write about... They are mostly sad, I wish I could write GOOD happy poetry, but poems never come to me that are happy which probablly makes people think I am a very unhappy person which only true a half of the time. Farewell my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home