Sunday, January 16, 2005

I must be.

A sad worthless, miserable human being... All the guys that I really don't like, like me, and all the boys I like like me as a "friend" that deserves double quotes ""friends"". Any ways no offense to the boys that like me or the other way around, why can't we all just agree? Argh, things went a lot better last year. I get very caught up with worthless and pain full middle school drama, I try not to but 70% of times fail, what am I to do, but write about my emotional pain and suffering... By the way on the bright side I forgot to tell ya'all but one of my sad life woes(called poems) moved to the finals in a poetry contest. Actully it was one of my not so sad and dark poems, one of the not happy, not sad poems, it will be published soo if any of my "friends" (you know I always put friends in quotes)or the ""friends""(the people mentioned above) want to read some poetry ask me, I will share.
That's about all, going to exercise*sighs*, I am trying to lose 3 pounds, only three pounds, people say I am not fat, and I never said I was, I said I am chubby which is TRUE. So I am letting you go with the burden on your shoulders that god hates me...
~~~Frankie~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger - wingfoot * said...

Hey, I just came upon your blog.
Congrats on your poem, hope it WINS. Can u post it?
God doesn't HATE you; there are people that have it worse. You still have a lot of time ahead of you...maybe your friendships will move to the next level...and if they don't, you'll always meet someone else...Try not to dwell too much on possible relationships with friends.

January 16, 2005 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Thanx moondance.. don't know who you are but... that's OK

January 16, 2005 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home